Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Galen's Trip: Party at Shinsuke's House! July 10


This particular Saturday morning started off with an english lesson followed by a bit of service. Yusuke , Galen and I headed to the market to grab some lunch for me before meeting up with Natsuko and Ichiro. Natsuko and I had to meet up to check on our parts for the convention...
We were both nervous but it turned out alright...and Ichiro bought us drinks so that was awesome!! I had coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YuM!


Meanwhile, the guys did some bonding....

After coming back from Ebina, my husband made alone time for just us two at my favorite place! STARBUCKS!! Actually, any coffee place would do... but I honestly prefer Yusuke's coffee. ZENZEN OISHII! Very tasty!



Gardenia in Japan. What?!

A Couple flowers that grow on Starbucks property. And below is a view as we leave Starbucks. I love alone times with my hubby... It always makes my day!


In the car as we head to Shinsuke's house for a party with his family. Below are the tastiest meals I had that night... Yusuke and I both loved the Fried Chicken and dessert...


AWWWWW.... They volunteered to wash the dishes...



and flash their booties.




NORMAL FACES

QUESTIONABLE FACES






2 comments:

  1. STARBUCKS! AHHH!!! Awesome :D Man, I'm so jealous :P I MISS Starbucks so much ! *sigh* Oh and you too girl... But man... Starbucks *sigh*! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete