Sunday, June 13, 2010

Circuit Assembly April 2010


We were pretty excited about joining our first Circuit Assembly 3 hours away from home! Yusuke conveys that excitement better than I can...

Narita English Congregation minus my hubby. (he's taking the picture)

I(Ely) look super old.

Narita English Congregation- with my husband in it this time. (Rikki is taking the picture)

We parked a few minutes away from the Ebina branch and walked through neighborhoods to get inside.

Brother Masaki Matsubara, a dear friend of ours from our congregation helping out with the parking.

Random people except for the woman in the picture. Her name is Olga and yes, she's Russian. We made friends and she even taught me a few Russian phrases.

FUYUMI!!!!!!!!!!! My good friend who visited Saipan years ago. She jumped off high rocks at Grotto and even went crab hunting with my mom!! I stayed with her at Gold Beach Hotel to keep her company... she went to Nepal for a year and is back to help with the English Congregation. She is an awesome sister..and friend..

Our good friend and Yusuke's pal Rikki. He is a down to earth guy and real fun to be with... Yusuke and I enjoyed getting to know him better at Ebina.

Yuko,Sachie, and Fumie- good friends from Narita English Congregation.

No comments:

Post a Comment