Sunday, June 13, 2010

Our Japanese Flower Garden



These aren't roses but they sure do look like them. Yusuke and I visited this park one early morning before meeting the group for service...

which explains why I look half asleep in this photo.

My hubby looking cute...

Some pretty flowers near a windmill..which you will see in other photos...

I took this photo of a lone but pretty flower at a sister's house after the service group. Her name is Fumie Hanzawa and her room mate is Mari Arita. We are all part of the Narita English Congregation.


These bright red flowers shine brilliantly under the sun right in front of Yusuke's parent's house. I love how vibrant they are...

I took this picture while walking around our neighborhood in Someino...(the name of the area we live at-almost like a town)...


Yusuke and I took these pictures at night... the dew drops are amazing...

I took this shot from inside the car while driving near the train station in Narita. That's where we do street witnessing.. I'm not a fan of purple and orange but I must say that when Jehovah puts them together, it looks breathtaking!!
Align Center

Yusuke and I both love roses which have been in full bloom since early spring!

We were both out in service and towards the end, we stopped at the side of the road to watch these roses...

My favorite rose...as you can see on the right side of the photo above.


2 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! Eli Japan is so beautiful. I like the pictures you take. It helps me get an idea of what you are doing in Japan. You and Yusuke look so happy..Keep posting pictures! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... It's all so beautiful... Amazing... Jehovah is sooooo amazing huh...? The beauty in His creations just takes your breath away :D I love it :)

    ReplyDelete