Friday, June 4, 2010

The Most Interesting Museum Visited Thus Far in Japan!


At the end of the day, Zenette gives her final pose...

Uncle Dave content with our day together. We are heading out of the museum... What museum you ask?? Look down below...

My hubby standing by a structure of what the ancient Japanese people might have looked like.
Ancient tools used to weed out sea weed in Japan. While up above the water in a little boat, the long poles are dipped into the water and raked thru the sea weed. Once the sea weed is felt, the person above would then twist the pole and then finally pull it out. I found this fascinating!

Fishing boat and tools used in the ancient times in Japan.

Bone structures of the ancient Japanese people. I think I might blend in a bit...

Yusuke's ancestors. My husband looks a hundred times cuter I think!

Zenette even took time to do informal witnessing at the museum.


Pottery discovered in Japan.

Dave enjoyed the trip we took to a museum near our home. Better than the art museum we went earlier aye?!!! Definitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment