Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Our Flower Garden (summer flowers, June 2010)


The bronze looking flower is my favorite flower of all.. well kinda. Okay, not really but still, I thought it looked unique.


I am not a fan of the color yellow, but when Jehovah paints his flowers yellow, I must say that they can be sooooo beautiful!!


The flowers above are truly beautiful!! They look as though Jehovah used water colors and color pencils to create them. I love the combination of colors...

The flower above looks like it has frosted leaves and stem. Simply beautiful.



HIBISCUS IN JAPAN. What??!!!!??



By an unknown river grew some of these flowers that I love so much. I haven't gotten the chance to get the name but when I do, everyone in Saipan will know because I love them!







Even the plain white ones were beautiful. Notice how I have been using the word "beautiful" so many times.. Sometimes words fail me when I try and describe his creations. What a wonderful God we serve!

No comments:

Post a Comment